Ohio Licensed Acupuncturist Position
Why Work Here?
“We’re a growing holistic health clinic with a passionate, dedicated team of supportive, down-to-earth & spiritually-minded humans.” Read our story.
Tamara TCM Acupuncture & Herbs, the leading Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) center in Northwest Ohio, is excited to invite applications for a dedicated, full-time Ohio Licensed Acupuncturist. As a recognized provider of holistic healthcare, we are on the lookout for a passionate practitioner who aligns with our belief in the power of TCM.
As an integral part of our diverse and inclusive team, you will contribute to our comprehensive TCM services, including Acupuncture and Herbal remedies. Your role will be pivotal in our serene, supportive environment, where each team member’s contributions are recognized and celebrated.
– Conduct acupuncture consultations and administer treatments.
– Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on patient needs.
– Maintain detailed patient records.
– Educate patients about holistic health, preventive care, and lifestyle adjustments consistent with TCM principles.
– Adhere to all professional, ethical, and legal regulations as mandated by the relevant regulatory bodies.
– Current Acupuncture License in the state of Ohio.
– Degree in Acupuncture or Traditional Chinese Medicine from an accredited institution.
– Experience in a clinical setting.
– Deep knowledge and understanding of TCM principles and techniques.
– Excellent communication skills and commitment to exceptional customer service.
– Cupping, E-Stim, Moxa, Guasha
– Proven ability to work effectively within a team-oriented environment.
– Strong multitasking and time management skills.
– A compassionate and empathetic approach toward patients.
– Comfortable with retail responsibilities and flexible availability.
– Experience with iContact or other email marketing software is a plus.
What We Offer:
– A serene, supportive work environment fostering professional growth.
– Competitive compensation package.
– Discounts on acupuncture and holistic treatments.
Our ideal candidate isn’t just a licensed acupuncturist; they’re a passionate advocate for holistic healthcare and align with our mission to enhance the wellness of our community.
If you’re a motivated professional with a strong belief in the power of TCM, we invite you to submit your resume and a cover letter detailing why you’d be an ideal fit for our team.
We are in search of the exceptional! Join us and play a key role in the TCM revolution in Northwest Ohio.
About Tamara TCM Wellness Clinic:
The mission of Tamara TCM is to provide high-quality natural medicine with integrity that is safe and effective. We are committed to serving our community with compassionate care and providing education to empower and inspire people to reach their greatest potential.
Company address: 120 W. Dudley Street, Maumee, OH 43537